Jessica Simpson jacket (TJMaxx) / Leifsdottir top / Madewell jeans (sold out, but similar style here) / Aerosoles shoes (Marshalls) / etc… watch necklace and watchband bracelets (both at ByBrooklyn) / Gypsies + Debutantes friendship bracelet / other bracelet c/o Jewelry by Beth Lauren / vintage bag (Gypsy Nation at the Artists & Fleas) / vintage scarf, sunnies, earrings
With this wacky weather we’ve been having here in NYC, I’m destined for a bad hair day. It’s days like this that force me to throw it back into yet another bun or something of the like. A nice way to freshen that up, is throwing a vintage scarf and making an easy turban with it.
Easy Turban ‘Do:
- Start with either a long rectangular scarf or for a large square scarf, fold into a triangle and roll into a long piece
- With both ends in each hand, lay the middle of the scarf over the top of your head
- Pull both ends under hair and criss-cross to the other hand
- Pull ends back on top and criss-cross once more
- Tie ends into a small knot and tuck in the ends of the knot
No luck with this? Just go get a cool turban pre-made headband like this gorgeous silk one from E.Kammeyer or this wire one from Free People (which requires slightly more skill) and look like you know what you’re doing.