J.Crew dress (currently in stores, similar online or online here) / Vince cardigan (TJMaxx) / Under.ligne by Doo.Ri vest (Barney’s Warehouse Sale) / Report boots (Marshalls) / AllSaints Spitalfields scarf (similar) / H&M belt / vintage Dooney & Burke bag / House of Harlow 1960 sunnies / Shaya bangles / Alex and Ani bangles / Pepperbox earrings in 14kt gold and diamond chips / all other jewelry, vintage.
After working this Saturday on a shoot that I didn’t get out until nearly 9pm, the last thing I wanted to do the next day was deal with my hair, so I opted for an easy braided solution that completely my laid back boho look. Try this at home…
EASY BOHO BRAIDED UP-DO (perfect for the days you just don’t want to wash your hair):
1. Tease hair into a ponytail and secure with a clear elastic band.
2. Divide hair into two sections and loosely braid each, securing with clear elastic bands.
3. Lift one of the braids from the end and fold over towards the other side, securing with bobby pins that match your hair color. “U” shaped pins like these can work best.
4. Repeat with the other braid, blending it with the first one.
5. Finish by spraying with hair spray to secure in place.
6. Pretend your a milk maid or just enjoy the marvels you will get by others for this looks-a-lot-harder-than-it-is ‘do.